2017 Partnerships with the La Tranche sur Mer Tourist Office
Enquiries and copies of tourist brochures:
Website traffic – Social networks – Mobile app:
A smart partnership with shared benefits
At the Tourist Office, we will:
- Help you to receive the support you need. Contact us at 02 51 30 33 96.
- Highlight your business in our Tourist Office, on our website, on our mobile app and in our newsletters and brochures, as well as in the regional, national and international press and at tourism fairs.
- Suggest meetings at the beginning and end of the season, to discuss your needs and show you what’s new at the Tourist Office.
- Come to meet you in order to better understand your order and the trends of your business, and to exchange ideas on how to optimise your financial gains.
As a partner, you will:
- Regularly deliver your brochures and leaflets to the Tourist Office. We will be delighted to distribute them.
If you are running low on guides published by the Tourist Office for your customers, just call us on 02 51 30 33 96 and we will prepare your order*.*while stocks last
- Consider posting the Tourist Office’s URL (www.latranchesurmer-tourisme.fr) on your website, to increase your site’s search engine optimisation and La Tranche sur Mer’s online visibility.
- Enter your details and keep them updated on the regional database (see below).
Updating your details
Don’t forget to update your details on the regional database that supplies our mobile app, the Tourist Office website and the tourist website for the Vendée region. (An email will be sent out regularly to remind you to update your details.)
Visit the web address http://e-sprit.tourinsoft.com and enter your login details as provided by the Tourist Office.
Your new details will then be approved by the team before being automatically posted on our communication channels.
How do I become a Tourist Office partner?
Whether you own an apartment, a hotel, a campsite, a shop or an activity centre, you can find the order form below to download and complete directly on the PDF file.
Once completed, send the form back to us by email:
For more information on partnerships, download our 2017 Partnership Guide.